WHAT IS THE BOOK ABOUT?
Of my work/travel journey around the globe – from the Maldives Islands and South America, to Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Europe & South Africa
· REAL LIFE SITUATIONS
Armed gang high jacking and hosting a notorious gangster at the hotel I managed
· LIFE LESSONS AND THOUGHTS
About purpose, inspiration, personal legacy, our society and much more
The South African philosophy – I am because we are
ALSO IN THE BOOK:
· GUEST AUTHOR IN THE BOOK: NDABA MANDELA
Chairman of the Africa Rising Foundation, the Mandela Institute for Humanity as well as the grandson of the freedom fighter and Icon of reconciliation, the revolutionary Nelson Mandela
Ndaba shares a few lessons he learned from his grandfather and he talks about “Ubuntu”
· FOREWORD WRITTEN BY MAG. NATALIE CVIKL POSTRUZNIK
Managing Director, Insights d.o.o.
Founder & Chief Editor, Navdihni me/Inspire
· THE BOOK IS ENRICHED WITH SENSATIONAL CONTEMPORARY SOUTH AFRICAN ART A collaboration with
· The meaning of UBUNTU – pearls of wisdom shared by my South African friends ; Auriol, Clare, Des, Molefe, Verona, Ntsiki, Ray, Croy, Veli, Tis’Paloma…